In addition to the invited lectures of the conference poster presentations are also welcome to encourage the participation of young scientists and researchers from both academic and industrial background.
Participants interested in presenting a poster are kindly requested to submit their one-page abstract online via the Conference website.
Authors will receive notification on acceptance latest by 10 November 2021.
Innovation in flow synthesis technologies
- Translation of novel synthetic methods into flow: photo- and electrochemistry
- Mimicking Nature: biocatalysis, micellar nanocatalysis
- Nanotechnology and polymer synthesis/material science
Flow chemistry in MedChem/Pharma
- Flow synthesis of Covid-19 medicines
- Scale-up processes
- Hybrid systems: biology and chemistry in one main system
On-demand approaches/space chemistry
- Continuous flow manufacturing at remote locations
- Challenges performing flow chemistry in space
- Flow chemistry under special gravitational conditions (smaller / larger)
Applying Artificial Intelligence in reactor design and operation
- Machine Vision/Machine Learning
- Automation and Self-optimisation, virtual home laboratory (virtual reality, remote controlled robots)
- Printing the Future: 3D Printing
The Poster Committee of the FROST8 offer awards to the best two poster authors. You can find more information at: ./awards/
Abstracts should be prepared and submitted according to the instructions below:
- Language of the submitted abstract: English
- The maximum length of the summary is one A/4 page
- Text files should not contain headers or footers
For more detailed information such as the font type, font size, margin, and so forth, please download and refer to the ‘Abstract Template’ below.
It is the author’s responsibility to submit a correct abstract. Any errors in spelling, grammar or scientific fact in the abstract text will be reproduced as received from the author.
Online abstract submission
If you want to submit your abstract, first login, or if you don’t have a user yet, register one:
The useful area of the poster board is 90 cm at width and 125 cm at height. The recommended size for your poster is about the standing A0 standard (cca. 84 x 119 cm). Pins and adhesive tapes will be provided to fix the posters. Posters will be identified by posters numbers, which are printed in the final program.